Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It don't break even

Just a few milestones...
*Athalie now weighs 12 lbs, sleeps through the night, repeats syllables, has an adorable laugh (Only when I'm in her face conversating, apparently I'm funny looking because I know my social skills are surely inadequate) and she gives herself hickies on her arms! *sigh* One day very far from now I will love telling her this story. Now I'm off to order shredded pastry so I can make these Esh al bulbul's... Konafa with nut aka amazing goodness that I cannot eat because of this diet...*must keep repeating to self how good I'll look in Florida* :)

Much Love

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot her sleep laughing.:)

Sieanne said...

AGH so true those adorable sleeping belly laughs!!

Shasta said...

so where are the pictures? you post about her but put a picture of bees??? I would much prefer pics of Athalie since I won't be meeting her anytime soon. thanks a bunch

Sieanne said...

those aren't bee's...haha it's a pastry

Shasta said...

still...pictures of athalie are more important than pastries. LOL