Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pretty Woman


I wish clothing designers made matching outfits for the bebe's and the moma's...Anyhow, as I was thinking what will Athalie be like when she is 5, 10, 15, and 19, I found myself thinking how I was when I was those ages...Oh geez. She'll be obsessed with Paris, think she can make lightning, understand she can't fly but try anyways, make up songs because she'll think life is a musical, and be curious why no one else is singing to each other, wear her shirts backwards, think all purple is definitely matching, 8:00 pm is way to early to go to bed, and 7am is just a cruel hour of the day, and that orange flavored chapstick is a nice snack...*sigh* cann't wait
Much Love

2 comments:

KK said...

cutest post ever. and cutest baby. but seriously? when in the world did she get so grown up looking?

Sieanne said...

Seemingly overnight...3 months going on 13 :)