Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ohhhh Baracuda

I know a certain special peep that claims he is a different object each week. Last week sugar, the week before milk. Not too mention also a baton, radio, fire, door, trophy, ice...the list goes on. To my amusement, when asked what he was this week, I can't say I was prepared for his remark when he blurted out..."I'm God!" With of course a huge grin on his face as he turned around and started in on his dinner...times like this is when I really, REALLY love my job.

3 comments:

KK said...

also how about when you get to be people's "special friends"

if someone were to not know the context of that comment..shame shame

Sieanne said...

lol three cheers for "special friends" then! So true though...

Burt said...

ahhhhh i love him!!! oh db.....not to mean deush bag or however the hell you spell that word but u know what i mean!