Saturday, September 5, 2009

Put the lime in the coconut

Just a few things that have been saving me from completely throwing myself over board off this metaphoric pirate ship I'm going to call life...Etsy.com, Kara aka Georgia, stories of men headbutting each other, Shrimp, The colors of fall, pedicures, feather headbands, scandelous stories of rogue feathers, sweet tea avec lemon, Vampire Academy...the series of books kara got me addicted to, pumpkin pie, Singing in my car even though I know how ridiculous I look, Bangs, pottery and paint, and late night walmart visits which always end in panty shopping and sometimes sherbert. *sigh*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay etsy.com! Love! ;)

KK said...

SHERBERT! I know we did this the next day after this post but I think we should include emergency ice cream hunts.