Monday, November 23, 2009

Sorry I can't hear you, I'm kind of busy

I think I should start a list of all things awkward....

AWKWARD
  • Passive aggressive church leaders...not to name names, but even my face turned 10 shades of red when bishop announced he would be thankful if Rose would slap my father's face for being smartsy...I love that he thinks the entire church has ears big enough to have heard his comments though.
  • Old lady comments, " Oh are you the one who came home because she didnt like Utah?" insert awkward robot here... my response,"Well that's not true, I clearly liked some parts."
  • That entire family...

2 comments:

KK said...

Can you believe I was just two seconds away from talking to you about that. Bishop was sooo pissed, and your dad didn't even say anything! How about his own little nugget thinking it was a comedy club and that we were all patiently awaiting his stand up debut. So disgusting. Now off to IHOP.

Shasta said...

What the heck happened? This is an interesting story. Call me.