Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Burt comes homes this week!! Just for visits though, everyone calm down. So, ma mere and I are picking her up at 9AM in Little Rock, which should be all sorts of amusing because my mom really, Really lives for these type of reuniting lifetime moments. IE...Huge posterboard with "Welcome home Brittney" on one side and "We've missed you" one the other. Of course outlined in red and green glitter and possibly ribbon surrounding the board! *sigh* I think I'll endulge mom in her efforts and play "All I want for Christmas is you," from my I-Pod! *double sigh* Oh the reunion...
Much Love
Sieanne

3 comments:

Shasta said...

That is hilarious!!! I wouldn't indulge her and do that though, mom is embarrassing enough. ;)

Sieanne said...

haha well truth be told at 9am I'll barely be awake enough to remember to be cheeky!

Burt said...

i will walk past yall if this happens. no lie! haha so i am in the air. i am looking at a map and it is telling me im over denver at the moment. thats exicting! haha alirghty well i will talk to you in a few hours! love ya:)